Jun 19, 2010

Fw: SMSJ77 REUNION JUN 2010


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Mohd Yunos Hj. Dahlan <yunosdahlan44@yahoo.com>
To: alimorsipon@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, June 19, 2010 9:21:00 AM
Subject: SMSJ77 REUNION JUN 2010


My utmost thanks to you and your committee for the invitation to attend the reunion. It was a reunion all right. The occassion brought back the laughter, tears, joy and experiances of the past. It was very memorable for me.To see some of my star footballers and rugby players again with their shape and odd sizes were really fascinating. One thing I fail to ask Hood and Borhan were whether their baldness were real or their envious of En Jalil and Mr Paul Francis.My main aim in writing this message is to inform you that I manage to communicate with my wife adik angkat from Sabah Mariah Ahmad (Dr) after she saw my photo during the reunion.It was just like the serie Jejak Kasih from Tv3. She and my wife were immediately connected and they were already planning to see each other. Tq Mariah that you still remember us. All things must come to a great ending. And for my final lap and journey in life, I wish you and the rest the best in all your undertakings. All of you are really great . I managed to read at the recent sembang column with regard to setting up of a koperasi among you . I strongly support the idea.

Hood, Ahmad Zaharudin and Borhanuddin Yusuf (Bory)


Alimor: Indeed, it was a very memorable reunion cikgu. Wish you all the best in your life.

2 comments:

asri said...

Extreme left SMSJ77 United footbal player Hood Abu,our joyful goalkeeper, extreme right the trusted defender Borhanuddin Yusuf and in the middle our fanatic fan Mr Ahmad Zaharuddin.

Unknown said...

Wow... masing-masing tak mahu kalah untuk menunjukkan yang mana lebih berkilat. Apa kau orang guna brasso ke untuk kilatkan kepala.Bila melihat kau tiga orang teringat sy kpd pelakon Hollywood Yul Bryner n Kojack. Mungkin kalau dapat direunion yg lain kumpulkan semua yg botak untok bergambar bersama n hantar kat the guinness book of record untuk group terbesar berkepala botak. Ha...Ha...